Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Moments


I went to my sister's this weekend. Our children are now 5, 4, 2, 1 and 3 1/2 months, it was kind of like spending the weekend in a daycare center, and probably about as relaxing as that would be. Ha!

Also in current news, my husband and I went on our first post baby date this weekend. I got a haircut for the occasion and it has really boosted my mood to not have to look at an unruly mop in the mirror. Though, I am still going through that awkward hormonal phase with my hair. It finally started falling out (I have ultra-thick hair normally, so I'm always excited to reach this phase), but is also really oily lately. Eww! At least it's greasy and cute I guess.

The afternoon following our date my husband drove me across town to the JoAnn Fabrics where I got some supplies for a few projects that will hopefully make their way to the blog soon. Supplies including the Simplicity pattern I have been ogling...and it has sizes all the way down to newborn, so I may make one in Caroline's current size just to get an idea of how it goes together and some practice on the zipper before I go for the big first birthday dress!

1 comment:

  1. Caroline is getting so big and filling out so much! She's gorgeous. And I love that red hair!

    Good for you, for getting out without the kids! I hope you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!