Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Couldn't wait...



I was not going to reveal the theme for the baby's corner of my son's room until I had the whole thing finished. Thinking about it though, I ideally want the bedding, the painting (I'm seriously considering two more smaller ones with her initials after this one) and the crib all done in time for my first baby shower. I'd like to have completed photos to show all of the relatives from far away.

That shower is in less than two months! I am hoping that putting things up on the blog will keep me motivated to finish it all in time...because if I really sit down and think about how soon my little girl will be here, YIKES!

The fabric to match this unfinished canvas should be here today! I'm crazy excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!