Friday, May 4, 2012

Free Stuff Everywhere!

Are you aware that it's National Scrapbooking Day? Let me tell you that if you are at all interested in scrapbooking digital or otherwise (after all, you can always print out the digital papers and embellishments to do a hybrid page or use them in other crafts), you need to do some digging around today!

First, the My Memories software I use for my digital pages is having a blog train where 35 designers are giving away freebies! The full list of participants is on their blog and wow...do I have a lot of downloading to get to!

Also on the My Memories blog, the weekly challenge is offering up a $100 shopping spree to the scrapper with the best page based on one of five inspirational ideas! They want 100 entries for this $100 prize, so you (and I) have got to get over there!

And finally, The Digichick is having a crazy Facebook hop. It's kind of a pain to bounce around grabbing all of the little pieces, but the resulting kit is amazing!

Let me know in the comments if you know of anything else I should grab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!