Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Birthday Cupcakes



I mentioned that it was my sister's 16th birthday last week. She takes after me in the crafty department, and my mom had mentioned that she was running out of fabric. I got her a half a dozen pieces of felt to make little softies out of, and made her a charm pack of some of my favorite fabric scraps. I found these little cupcake buttons in the scrap book section of Hobby Lobby. I figured she could sew them into the hands of her little animals to make them look like they were enjoying a yummy dessert. Of course, I'm sure she will come up with some amazing way to use them that I never would have thought of.

Here is the only picture I have of her creations. I think it may have been the first one she made and she has gotten much better since. They're adorably primitive and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!