Sunday, August 4, 2013

More digi scrap pages

Kit is Ocean Safari by Kristin Aagard. Sketch inspiration found here
I'm still not quite caught up with 2013, but I splurged a little recently on some new kits hoping to be inspired to start and finish a few layouts. I chose this ocean themed kit to highlight one of the cool new features at our local zoo, a petting pool for stingrays! 

Kit is Bella Gypsy's Hello Summer with extra papers. Sketch inspiration found here
This layout highlights some more of my favorite beach photos. I love the way this page turned out, and the way all of the colors highlight these sepia toned pics. This kit is seriously pretty and great for all sorts of summer photos. I can't wait to put it to use for a few more events left on my "to scrap" list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!