Monday, May 27, 2013

Coupons, scrapbook page and where I've been

Wow, long time no see! How are you all? I would like to say that this is a foray back into regular blogging, but it probably isn't. Life is happening here, big time. We finally finished moving, after some really awful flooding that ended up destroying a lot of our possessions. It takes a lot longer, when instead of just moving boxes, you're sorting through them for water damage and throwing out photos of long passed relatives. 

Kit is Bella Gypsy's Basket Case bundle, Kitten embellishment is from The Cat's Meow.
I obviously haven't had much time to keep up with my hobbies lately, but I did get a really good coupon for a photo book that expires next month, so I'm making an effort to finish my 2011 book. I love these photos taken of Caroline in the hospital, but I was so uninspired on a page. I'm pretty happy with the way it finally came together..after about five attempts!  

Speaking of really good coupons, My Memories (the software I use to create all of my pages) has a great coupon for Memorial Day. Enter the code 15Mem5day for $5 off of a $15 purchase, and as always if you don't have My Memories and would like to try it out, my discount code is in the sidebar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!