Monday, July 22, 2013

Catching up on 2013

Whew! Life is still going on here in big, big ways, but I have managed to stop and scrap it at least a few times, recently. 

Inspired by this template with some paper and elements by Just Jaimee and Bella Gypsy's current Facebook freebie
I took these sepia toned photos of my daughter at the beach. That top one is my absolute favorite! I need it in a frame! Since the photos were sepia toned, I was at first, unsure of what colors to scrap the page in. I ended up using elements from a few different kits in the colors of her sunhat. It worked out perfectly, I think, and should tie in nicely with the color photos from that day if I decide to scrap them, too. 

Kit is Bella Gypsy's Besties with added freebies, no longer available. Sketch inspiration here
I took a short trip, recently, to my hometown to visit my best friend and some family. I love this photo strip of all of the children. It really does capture the chaos, like I said in my journaling, and is a great reminder of the time these adorable cousins spent together. 

Kit is Forest Friends. Inspiration from the My Memories Facebook page Sunday Speed Scrap. 
After the photo booth, we let the kids run around in the play area in the mall, or what my friend Jessica calls "the germ tree". HA! I thought it was the perfect fit for my much loved and used Forest Friends. I miss these kids already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!