Sunday, November 4, 2012

Did you know it's Digital Scrapbooking Day?

Or maybe it isn't today, but there are all sorts of challenges on the My Memories Facebook page and a huge blog train on their blog! A Blog Train, if you aren't familiar, is links to a ton of different blogs and, of course, a freebie at every single stop! I snagged a few goodies this weekend like this adorable, whimsical kit and this one with 109 elements

I need to get back to scrapping, but I wanted to show off one of the pages I entered into the Altered Speed Scrap Challenge on the My Memories Facebook page. It's a great way to not only tell you about all of the deals and freebies going on, but also to show you my completed Halloween costume! 


I finished my sweater just in the nick of time on Halloween day. Actually, I finished it twice! The first time I accidentally mistook one of those big bulky sleeves for the body. I should have taken a picture for the sewing fails group on Flikr. It would have given everyone a good laugh to see that! Unfortunately, I wasn't thinking that far ahead, just wanting to get it all together before it was time to Trick or Treat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!