Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Monday Moments: Tuesday Edition

I got my pictures back from the photographer last week, and I thought I'd share just a few of them that I have put into scrapbook pages lately. 

First off, is my entry into the "I want to remember" challenge on the My Memories blog this week.


I want to remember Caroline's milestones. They're coming so fast now! She sat up, and nine days later she crawled for the first time, just a few inches, and now she's completely mobile working on standing on her own! I need to get out the baby book and write these down before I forget! 

Next is the result of my Speed Scrap on the My Memories Facebook page Sunday night. 


I have been looking at these photos for a week now and they still make me melt! Look at those expressions! 


Lastly, because it doesn't fit anywhere else, the challenge a week ago was to create a list of pictures we wanted to capture over the summer. I love this idea! I really think a list like this will make me more likely to get out and take the kids places instead of waiting for the weekends when their daddy is home. Three kids on my own can be a bit intimidating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!