Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Moments

Something monumental happened this weekend. My husband and I became grandparents. 



I am, obviously, step-grandma, but my husband is 100% grandpa to this little cutie. It's kind of bittersweet, as this baby lives across the country and we probably won't meet her until late this summer. A family of five living on a single income cannot swing that trip, even for something this adorable. But we will get to meet her, and we're so happy for my step-son and his wife. 


Happy, of course, while teasing my husband about how old he is. He only has eight years on me, but now that he is a grandpa I have to get a jab in when he complains about the heat, or people driving too fast, or the neighborhood kids gathering on our lawn. It has really been too fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!