Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Moments



This weekend was my niece's fifth birthday party. Gabe was so, so excited to go that I was shocked when we got there and he wouldn't even talk to her. Turns out all those other kids around made it pretty intimidating. I actually had to talk him into a pony ride! When most of the other kids had taken their turns and were off swinging, he finally decided to go for it. He didn't laugh, or smile the whole time, but when the rancher asked him if he liked it at the end, he made this face, stuck one finger up in the air and said, "I just want one more."

He overheard me telling the story later, and he got quite angry at the fact that he never did get his one more pony ride. Poor spoiled kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No more annoying word verification! I do still moderate comments though, so if you don't see yours, I haven't approved it yet! Don't worry, I will!